Monday, July 24, 2006

Trip to Tuscaloosa

Well, Richard's been on Vacation for a bit. Of course he is back to work now, but we haven't had any church services this month. So I took this opportunity to get out of the house for a bit and have some girl night outs. Richard was awesome and very supportive in wanting me to get out some. He took care of Cailey this weekend and also had another weekend ahead of him.
I went with Marieta on Saturday the 14th to Tuscaloosa to visit Jeannie. We stayed the night at her place. We had a great time. We went to Baumhower's Wings Restaurant and went bowling.
Justin, Jeannies husband, made some great Strawberry Daquaries that completed the night.

Marieta, Me & Jeannie with her eyes closed.

Jeannie celebrating after getting the Spare.

It was so fun to bowl again. It had been years since the last time!! I surprised myself and actually scored over 100 in 2 out of 3 games. That was of course after I bowled many gutter balls in the beginning! I think my highest score was 120. And I had a Turkey in that one (3 Strikes in a row)! Had a great time.

No comments: