Thursday, July 06, 2006

June 24th - Stephens Reunion

Here are some pictures of our family get together at my Grandma's. This was the 1st annual family Birthday bash reunion. My mom made the cake with the Family tree and everyone's name on it. I didn't think she was gonna let anyone eat any of it! Mom got much better pictures than I did. I'll try adding some of those when I get copies!







I think this picture of Cailey is so cute the way she has her skirt in her hands.

This was the big storm approaching! Put a little damper on the party, but didn't stop us from eating and having a good time! Still was able to play badmitton and other games.

And here's the cake. We did finally get a piece.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Tell your mom that the cake was great. She did a very good job. Cailey is cute as always! ;)

Anonymous said...

The cake was wonderful. I have some pictures that I can e-mail you for the reunion. I'll send them this week.

Dana