Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Atlanta Trip - July 22nd & 23rd

The day after we got back from our trip, I was off to Atlanta to shop with Marieta. I didn't know when reserving this trip that we were going to SC. So this past week had been pretty busy, which was OK!!
We went to the new Atlantic Station. It's really cool. It's like a city within a city. A town of shops so to speak. They have the streets blocked off on the main shopping section and all the parking is underneath it. Above the stores are apartments & lofts. There are also condo's and other Flats nearby and also an Ikea (which is really neat). It's so large that it has it's own zip code! I didn't take any pictures, but I copied some off of the internet. I couldn't find any good ones! We ate dinner at FOX Sports Grill.

This shows the parking decks underneath the city and here's a photo inside FOX Sports Grill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did really good on the reserch! I'm just sorry we didn't take any pictures!! I can't believe we went out of town and got zero pics, it boggles the mind. but it was a quick trip. i had so much fun

Jessica said...

I know, I couldn't believe I didn't take any pictures either!!! We suck!
And I couldn't find any good photos on the internet. You'd think there would be. But nope!
I had tons of fun too!!