Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 4th

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.
We had lunch at my parents house. Cailey and Carson got to swim in the "Big water" and had a blast. I don't have any photos of them in the pool as Jennifer got a new camera and I took some with hers. I'll have to get some from her and load on here.
Then we had dinner at The White house. Cailey loved eating corn on the cob! It's one of her favorites! We had a good time!
Cailey was scared of the fireworks going off in the neighborhood.

Cailey riding the little tractor. Nonna had to push the pedal down for her as she couldn't do it with bare feet.

Cailey picking some tomatoes and walking back up to the house with PawPaw.

Cailey & PawPaw riding the Big tractor.


Cailey chowing down on some corn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of her eating corn. It's so cute. She's growing up so fast.