Wednesday, November 07, 2007

TMBG Concert - Nov 2nd

Friday, Nov 2nd, me, Richard, Andrew & Katie went to the They Might Be Giant's concert in Atlanta at the Variety Playhouse. Richard & Andrew saw them last year without me, so this year I made sure I went along! Lots of people are not up on TMBG music. They do some disney songs (the new mickey mouse club songs, Higgly town heroe's), Also did the Malcom in the Middle tv show song "You're not the boss of me now". I'm not sure if that's the name of the song, but that's what I know of it! =) Of course they do more than kid songs, but this is just what I can think of that people might recognize. I've posted some videos at the end.


The opening act was Oppenheimer. They are from Ireland and were very good.

Katie & Andrew

They Might be Giants




I think they were singing "Alphabet of Nations" in this first pic. Cailey has their Kids ABC video that it's on. Our camera batteries died right before they played it or I would have posted a video of them singing it, but here's the Video from the DVD, check it out!!


1 comment:

Andrew said...

Yaaaay, this was an awesome night!