Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Oct 31st - Hope Harvest at Church

We went to Hope Harvest at our church on Halloween. It was the biggest this year with 12 carnival rides, carnival games & vendors. We got to ride the rides at 2pm when the school/staff got to have some fun before the thousands of people arrived when it opened at 4.
When they were setting the rides up the day before, Cailey was so amazed by everything and she pointed at it all and said "I'm gonna ride that & that & that, I'm gonna ride EVERYTHING!". When it came down to it, we finally got her to ride the carousel. Yep, you heard right. I think the noise of the rides frightened her. She wouldn't even slide down the big slide with me or Richard.
I work in the Kidz building that you can see in the first picture. So I went in at 3:15-5:45 with Cailey, then went back out and rode the carousel some more while Richard was in church. I was originally going to stay for a bit and then take her home & go trick or treating. But Cailey was enjoying herself and didn't want to leave without her daddy. So we stayed at Hope Harvest till after 8. I didn't even put her wonder woman costume on her! Oh well. Enjoy the pics.

I took these pictures while I was riding the Umbrella swing things. This is at 2pm when it was just open to the school. Best time to ride!

Hello down there!~~~~~~~~~Olivia

Candice & Rusty~~~~~~~~~~~John & Tessa

Taylor & Shae~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Richard

Judy, Kym & I think Billie~~~~~~~Netherland & Heather

On the Carousel, which we were told was the one in the Movie Big Fish.

Josh & Amber

The Fam.

No comments: