Saturday, July 28, 2007

7-20-07 Harry Potter Release at Books A Million

Richard & Andrew dressed up as Hagrid (I have no idea if I spelled that right) and Harry Potter for the Release of the last Harry Potter book. We headed to Books A Million along with hundreds of other Potter fans, and of course the majority were dressed up. I didn't go to the last release when the guys dressed up, but was glad I went and saw the reactions. Of course Richard was the only Hagrid there. Was cute to see girls going up to him and hugging Hagrid. Funny Story, We were all hanging out at the magazines for a bit and Richard went to wash his hands. Andrew & Katie were walking toward us and saw me & Cailey and was like "Oh, there you guys are. I was looking for Hagrid." And a girl walking by says, Hagrid's in the Bathroom! Funny.
From that night on Richard had his nose in the book desperately trying to get it finished before he heard anything about it on tv, etc and before he went back to work on Monday. He finished it Sunday night.


1 comment:

Andrew said...

Your pictures turned out better than mine, I think. We should swap copies of all of 'em.

Snape, Snape, Sev-er-us Snape....