Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, the 21st, we went on our annual fall trip to the Pumpkin Patch in Hayden AL. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather! It was absolutely perfect!!
We were so glad that Richard's parents, Trent & Vicki, were able to come with us this year. This was their first trip to the Great Pumpkin Patch. We took a picnic lunch and ate while listening to some live entertainment. I believe this first picture is my favorite one! I love it! Her pants have little pigs on them!


In the wagon on our way to the pumpkin patch! I believe this was Cailey's favorite part!



Donna & Joe (AKA Nonna & PawPaw)

I believe in this second picture we are all looking toward the big house at the top of the hill. Don't tell me these people aren't making a fortune doing this!!

Cailey & Carson sitting on the pumpkins

Cailey with her Granny & Papa -- Here's Cailey actually teaching Carson a bad habit! She likes to kick anything round or really just anything.


Cailey & her Granny (right) dancing with the band.


1 comment:

Dana said...

Such a cutie pie. I guess we'll see each other again at Christmas. It's just around the corner.