Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween - Trick or Treating in Gadsden

We took Cailey trick or treating in Gadsden on Sunday. She is a little Indian Princess. I said she is Tiger Lilly from Peter Pan cause her outfit looked like hers. I got her outfit at Old Navy and the moccasins at a local boot store. She was a cutie!!
We went to my grandma's house, but both her & Pat were sick and didn't want to get close to anyone so we wouldn't catch it. So unfortunately I didn't get any pictures there.
But Cailey loved trick or treating!!







HOW!







Cailey is saying Trick or Treat in this picture.

On the way with Paw-Paw to MawMaw's Door.



TRICK OR TREAT ~ Give me something good to eat!



Granny & Papa's House ~ Monica was there to see Cailey in her outfit too. She got her loot from Monica the day before.

MaMa's House ~ The last stop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess,
You should have noted that the rocky horse Cailey was riding in the pictures was your's when you were her age. I'll have to scan and send you some pics of you on the same horse.