Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Costume Party 10-27-06

Emily Skagg Owens had a Halloween Costume Party at her house Friday (oct 27). Richard was off at Daniel's Wedding Rehearsal in B'ham so I took Cailey to my parents house and went without him. I was originally planning on going to the rehearsal and taking Cailey, but we found out that the dinner was at a very nice restuarant that was not kid friendly. So a few days before the party I'm trying to figure out what to dress up as. And thought of what we had on hand...Richard's beard & wig from his Hagrid (Character from Harry Potter) outfit. So I went as the bearded lady! Seemed like it was a pretty good hit. I just thought it would be funny.
So here are some pictures!

Me as the Bearded Lady, Marieta as Madusa & Kyla as a pirate

Joyce & Jeannie ~~~~~~~~ Grant & Emily

Stephen & Joyce

Justin as Beetle Juice ~~~~~~~Marieta & Me without all the hair!

Justin & Jeannie ~~~~~~~~ Kyla & Jeannie

Elizabeth as Kool-Aid Man (or girl in this case!)

No comments: