Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Party

Cailey's 4th Birthday party was June 7th. Richard made the invites in photoshop. I had taken the picture of Cailey in her cinderella outfit in front of tulips at Noccalulla Falls. Then Richard fancied it all up.

We had a party at our house, which will probably be the last one!! It was a busy one and I didn't even get my camera out until it was over! Which I kick myself for not doing so. My parents took pictures and I just relied on them.

Princess Cailey!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nonna & Cailey

Presents!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let's get this Party Started!! I wish I got a picture of the Tulle canopy that I draped on the porch, I must say it looked awesome. You can see a little of it in this picture, but there was a grouping of balloons in the middle & disney princesses hanging.

Cailey & Nicolas~~~~~~~~~~~Trying to catch bubbles!

Carson at the Bubble machine, which by the way for $9.99, the gazillion bubble thing is awesome!

Cailey tring to eat bubbles.

Larry the Magnificent doing a Magic show!!

Everyone enjoyed it!! He even fooled the adults.

Princess Castle Cake made by Nonna. She did an awesome job!

We want cake, where's our cake!!

Present time!! Cracker Barrel Rocker from my Aunt Pat Stephens. ~~~Bat & Ball from Aunt Monica. Love her excited expression with the tongue out!

Cd Book from Nonna~~~ Sleeping Beauty frame from Aunt Jennifer, Kevin & Carson.

Clothes & Shoes!!!

It was a good party & she got so much awesome things!! A bike from Nonna & Pawpaw, trampoline from Granny & Papa, scooter & Aquarium from us, cracker barrel kid rocker, clothes, dolls, bat/ball, princess oven, necklace, money, books, and much more!! Lots of princess stuff! She ooohhh & aahhhh over it all!! I wish I had the video camera out for her excitement over the toys. She sang and did a little dance about her presents while getting up to get another one from the pile!

After the Party

Cailey playing with her dress-up (from Aunt Monica) with Papa & Andrew.

No comments: