Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day

Cailey & Carson played so good together at PawPaw's & Nonna's house (my parents).
They have been known to totally not get along very well.
It was fun to see them play. I could tell what Cailey had learned at her Mommy's day out program. She had been singing a part of a song, but we could not figure out what it was until Cailey & Carson started playing together. They got out in the yard, held hands, and sang parts of "ring around the rosey" and they would "all fall down" a lot! That was their favorite part.
And of course they took turns on driving the tractor and riding in the wagon. I took some video on my camera of them doing the ring around the rosey. I will try to post that on here soon!










Cailey looks like she is doing push ups and carson looks like he is break dancing!

No comments: