Saturday, August 19, 2006

I wanna be like Aunt Monica!

Cailey had her first Dentist appointment on Monday, the 14th. She went back with the dental assistant all by herself to have her teeth cleaned. Dr. Norby said she did soo good, much better than most 2 year olds. After her cleaning, she came out with a red balloon and a bag of goodies. A New toothbrush and a Dora Tattoo to name a few.
After applying her temporary tatoo (However it's been almost a week and it's still there!)
She pointed at it and said, "Aunt Monca" (Monica)!! No, not really! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to take her to get her first real tattoo. Although hopefully it won't be Dora. They didn't have temporary tattoos when I was a kid I just had to draw on myself. Then I'd just sit and look at it. Just look at the way she's looking at hers. Yep. She's gonna have a tat one day.