Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cailey's First Day at Mommy's Day Out

Cailey is now going to a Mommy's Day Out once a week at the Preschool that is now opened at our Church called Kidz Alive. Her first day was Aug 17th. Of course I had to take some pictures of her before we left with her new Tinker Bell lunch box and Nikes.
A side note on the lunch box. I made a special trip to Douglasville, GA to the closest Disney store to get this for her on the 15th! I had seen it at the Gallaria a few weeks before when we went to get her ears checked and said to myself "I wish I had a reason to buy one of those". They were only $9.50. And when it dawned on me after school Orientation that she would need one I had to go get one! And I'm glad I did!!
She had a great day at preschool and she even napped with the other kids on her new Leopard print & pink nap mat! She said she had fun!



No comments: