Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cailey's Crazy Hair

I'm sure you are all wondering about Cailey's crazy hair. But then you remember that I am her mother and then you understand! =) Richard says that I need to take a class on how to fix kids hair. I say, "Sign me up!". Well I was wanting to let her bangs grow out and all, but then I just couldn't take it anymore (and I'm sure Cailey couldn't either) and decided to take her to get it cut. See, Cailey will not let me put any type of bow or hairband or even pull it back in a ponytail. Just being able to get it brushed is an accomplishment. So, off to the salon. Here are the last pictures of her Crazy hair!!




1 comment:

Andrew said...

That top picture of her laughing so hard is great! Also, that last picture with that flower or whatever at her nose...be careful...did you learn nothing from the carrot???