Thursday, March 16, 2006

3-16-06 Cailey & Nonna at the Park

Well, another adventure at the Oxford Lake. Did you expect anyplace else?? Yeah, me neither. Cailey & I had a visit from her Nonna & Minnie and we went to the park after a little shopping. You cannot tell Cailey's new haircut very well since the wind was blowing. The stylist recommended that I let her bangs grow out. She did put layers in her hair and it makes it look a lot less wild. And it will also curl up more in the back. Especially when I add a little mouse to it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonna's going on an exercise diet. But if I waited to get pictures with Cailey and a thinner Nonna, Cailey would be grown before I had a picture of her with me. Oh well, we had a good time at the park with Minnie. I only wish we had the camera going when Cailey was in the stroller and Minnie was pulling her down the walkway. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute with grammy Bates. It's ok Mrs. Bates digital cameras add 20 pounds in stead of the usual 10, I think its the becouse of all the mega pixels:] You still look great to me.