Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cailey, Bella & Richard - Jan

Not much going on in January. One thing I know is that I'm ready for Spring!!!
PawPaw (my dad) turned 56 on January 16th. We celebrated at Pasghetti's and had an awesome chocolate w/peanut butter frosting from Cothrans. I'll have to get pictures of my dad and the kids blowing out the candles from my mom.
Here are some pictures that I've taken so far this year.

Cailey and Bella. She loves her puppy!! She calls her "my sweetie".

Bella took over Cailey's Dora chair.~~ I came home from taking Cailey to school to find Bella had gotten one of cailey's babies and put it in her bed. Cute!!

A little tongue~~~~~~~And then the rest!!!

Cailey feeds bella bubbles!~~~~Chillin!

Cailey & Richard driving around the neighborhood!

No comments: