Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day - Jan 19th 2008

We actually got a little bit of snow today. Wish we got some more, but a little is better than nothing. Cailey was so excited this morning watching it snow and even more so when it started accumulating. This is her first time to actually get to play in snow that was on the ground.




Walking down the road. ~~Getting another taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Field near the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The snow White family.

Snowball fight!!!~~~I believe me & Richard had more fun than Cailey did throwing snowballs at each other!

Driving up Mt. Cheaha.

At the State Park at top where the lodge is. They had it closed so you could drive the loop. It was so busy with Jeeps and 4 WD vehicles! Much more snow at the top.



Scenic overlook.


When we got back down the snow had already melted in town. Didn't last long, but was fun while it lasted!!!

5 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

awwwww....beautiful! I miss the snow =(

Andrew said...

The WHITE snow family....or the "SNOW WHITE" FAMILY?!?!

Looks like fun. I watched the kids in the apartment complex play in the tiny amount of snow we got. I wish I could have gone to Cheaha, looks like the snow was really COOL there.

Jessica said...

I've changed it, it's now the Snow White family!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwe...Wish your Dad and I were able to go. Maybe next time it snows in the mtns we'll go. Glad Cailey enjoyed it so much.