Monday, January 29, 2007

Tin Album - Nathanael McElduff

Here's some pictures from a Tin Album that I did for Kyla. She wanted me to make one for a birthday present for her Sister-in-law Julie of their baby Nathanael. He was born in Oct '06.
Kyla & I picked the Life's Blessing Baby Boy kit by Colorbok. Also used White Velvet word stickers. Julie & Dustin were very close to adopting a baby when they were blessed with Nate.
That is why we chose this specific kit.

~~If anyone would like for me to make them one, I have started doing these for people. Cost $32.00. This includes all supplies and pictures. They make excellent gifts and can be changed around to anything! If interested, send me a message.
jessicaw1218@yahoo.com

FRONT of TIN~~~~~~~~~~~BACK of TIN


I tinted the picture above.

No comments: