Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Photo Shoot

I wanted to try to take some pictures that would be suitable for Christmas cards. My first attempt was not that successful. I got a few cute shots, but not really what I wanted. However, this first one might have to do. But I do plan to try again! Hopefully, I can get Christmas cards sent out BEFORE Christmas!!




The kitty cats like to get under the tree. Here's Cailey watching Aubie. Notice the ornament with a 2004 Christmas picture of Cailey. My how she's grown!

This music box that Cailey has in her lap plays music when you turn the knob. She's singing along. She just loves the lights & ornaments on the tree. Her job is to turn the tree on & off. Which is just a button you step on.

The Angel & Caroler were my PawPaw's. Enlarge the pic and see what's in the Carolers left hand. See what Cailey did with her finished sucker! Had to take a picture of this!

No comments: