Friday, June 23, 2006

Our Newly Remodeled Bathroom

I thought I would post pictures of our newly remodeled bathroom! Most of you have already seen it at Cailey's b-day party, but we are so thankful that the toilet is finally off of the front porch!!! Yipppeee!! Richard & I worked very hard on this remodel. It all started in Feb when our toilet had been unknowingly leaking for quite some time and ruined our floors. So we went ahead and redid our countertop too. We painted the cabinet with all new hardware, new sink, faucet & mirror. The picture was our inspiration for the color and the slate tile has some green in it to match. Let us know what you think.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a professional job you both did. I really liked the tile you picked out and the colors are great. I am really proud of what you both accomplished. Coming from a person who has been remodeling for about three years, you guys are just getting started. Have fun and don't yell at each other too much.