Friday, April 21, 2006

Easter Sunday outfit

Here's little miss princess ready for Church Easter morning. I have a cute story about that morning. Or atleast I think it is. Cailey & I sleep late as we go to bed late, but I knew we would have to go to the 8:30 service instead of the usual 11:00 so we can get back home so she can take a nap. That way we'd be ready to go as soon as Richard got home from the 11 service. I was afraid how she would handle getting up so early instead of sleeping till 10! Well, she woke up at 7am all by herself and sat up in bed, pointed to the bathroom and said "hair, church". She knew!!
There are a ton of Easter pictures below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in her new outfits. I really like the purple outfit I got her, but I'm glad that you insisted on the pink one. It looks so pretty with the white cape. The Sweet Repeats sun dresses are cute as can be on "Little Bit".